|Prep time: 20 Min|
|Recipe type: Sweet||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 10 small ladoos|
Desiccated Coconut– 1 cup + 2 tablespoon for rolling the ladoos
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1/2 Cup
Rose Syrup/Extract – 1 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Rose Ladoo:
- Take the Desiccated Coconut in a bowl. Add in the Condensed Milk slowly. Mix them together. Add the Rose Syrup. Add the remaining condensed milk. Mix them into dough consistency. Add the condensed milk little by little and stop when it is in the dough consistency.
- Roll them into ladoos with your palm.
- Roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut.
- Roll all the dough into ladoos.
- While adding Condensed milk into desiccated coconut do not add it in one go add it little by little or the mixture would become watery.
Rose Ladoo can be served as an after meal dessert or a festive recipe..