Beetroot and Pineapple makes a Nourishing and delicious juice when combined together. Its Vegan and Gluten Free. Beetroot helps avoid Constipation and helps in digestion. This super anti-inflammatory juice is the perfect remedy for giving your body a brilliant cleanse as well as providing your taste buds with a wonderfully zesty treat. After understanding the health benefits of beetroot jucie i am paticular about adding it into the diet in some form. That is how i ended in Beetroot juice. Beetroot has a muddy odour. Addition of a ginger helps overcome this muddy Odour. My little girl loves the juice due to the vibrant purple color. Checkout Other juice recipes available in this space.
Beetroot Pineapple Juice
Beetroot Pineapple Juice is simply healthy and tasty thirst quencher.
- ½ Cup Beetroot Grated
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chopped
- ½ inch Piece Ginger
- ½ Cup Water
- Required Refined Sugar
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender into a smooth paste. Strain them using a colander. Chill the juice or Add in some ice cubes. Enjoy the nutritious and delicious Juice.
- Beetroot has a Muddy odour. Addition of ginger in the juice helps overcome this smell.
- If the fruits are sweet enough there is no need to add sugar. Add sugar only if required
- Sugar can be replaced with honey for a healthier option.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Beetroot Pineapple Juice
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender into a smoothe paste. Strain them using a colander. Chill the juice or Add in some ice cubes. Enjoy the nutritious and delicious Juice.