Butter Milk / Neer Mor is a refreshing drink.
- 2 Tablespoon Thick Curd
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 10 Leaves Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 15 seconds.
- To add more spice pieces of ginger can be added into this drink
Step by Step Photos on how to make ButterMilk:
- In to a blender, add in Curd, Mint and Coriander Leaves and salt.
- Add in water. Blend them until the mixture foams up.
- Cooling and refreshing summer drink is now ready to serve.