Cabbage Omelette / MuttaiKose Omelette makes a fulfilling Breakfast or brunch. It has the goodness of eggs and cabbage. I make this recipe to make my little girl eat cabbage. Which else she would not. Other vegetables like Carrot, Mushrooms. Checkout other omelette recipes here
Cabbage Omelette / MuttaiKose Omelette
Cabbage Omelette / MuttaiKose Omelette is filling recipe for breakfast or brunch
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Onion Chopped
- ¼ Cup Cabbage Chopped
- ½ Green Chilli Chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix them.
- Heat the tawa. Grease with oil.
- Pour the mixture on the tawa. Spread the mixture.
- Let it cook one side. Turn sides. Let it cook both sides.
- Remove from the tawa and serve hot.
Step by step photos on how to make Cabbage Omelette:
- Add in eggs, Chopped Coriander leaves, Green Chilli, Onion, Chopped Cabbage and salt to taste.
2. Mix them gently.
3. Heat a tawa. Grease with oil. Pour the mixture on the tawa.
4. Spread the mixture. Wait until it cooks for one side.
5. Cook both sides. Take the omeletter from the tawa.
Yumm omelette is now ready to serve.
Leave a Reply