Nungu is known for its Cooling effect. Chocolate nungu Paal / Chocolate Iceapple Milk is a Chocolate flavored milk with Nungu chunks in it. This is a summar coolant with nungu and chocolate added to milk. This drink is a refreshing thirst quencher. Nungu is one fruit that we can relish each summer. Why not add the goodness of Chocolate and nungu. Nothing beats the taste of this drink. Checkout other Nungu / IceApple recipes here.
Nungu Chocolcate Milk / Nungu Chocolate Paal is a delicious drink
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Nungu / Ice Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Choco Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Heat the milk and bring it to boil. Add in Sugar and Vanilla Extract and Cocoa powder.
Keep stirring until they dissolve. Switch off and allow the milk to cool down completely.
Remove the yellow skin from the nungu and chop them into smaller pieces.
Take a mixing bowl. Add the nungu, Add in chocolate milk. Add in choco chips
Serve the Nungu Chocolate Milk.
- I have added very less sugar you can adjust as per your taste.
Step by step photos on how to make Nungu Chocolcate Milk / Nungu Chocolate Paal:
- Bring Milk to boil. Add in cocoa powder.
2. Add in Sugar. Add in Vanilla Extract.
3. Keep mixing until they all dissolve in the milk. Switch off the flame and allow the milk to cool down completely.
4. Take a mixing bowl. Peel the yellow skin from nungu . Chop the fleshy Nungu. Add them into the bowl.
5. Add in the Cooled down Chocolate milk. Add some Chocolate chips.
Delicious summer cooler is now ready to serve.