Nungu is an apt fruit for a dessert. It is an awesome cooler too. Nungu Custard / IceApple Custard is an delicious dessert and a Nice coolant. It tastes best when served chill. Checkout other Nungu recipes here.
Nungu Custard / IceApple Custard is a delicious dessert and awesome coolant
- 2 Nungu / Ice Apple
- 500 Ml Milk
- 1/3 Cup Refined Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Custard Powder
- Mix the custard powder in cold milk so that it does not form any lumps.
- After adding the custard mixture into the boiling milk keep stirring so that it does not burn in the bottom
Step by step photos on how to make Nungu Custard / IceApple Custard:
- Take the custard powder and add them into chilled milk. Stir and mix them gently.
2. Boil milk. Add in sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the custard powder milk. Keep stirring.
4. The milk starts thickening. Add in a pinch of food color if required.
5. Chop Nungu. Add them into a mixing bowl. Pout the custard into the Nungu.
Delicious Dessert is now ready to serve.