Coconut Egg Omelette is a simple egg omelette with coconut added to it. It makes a good and filling meal. I paired this with Palak Soup as a one time meal. Adding coconut gives nice volume and a different taste to the omelette. Checkout other Omelette recipes available in this space.
Coconut Egg Omlette
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Onion Chopped
- Coriander Leaves Fistful
- Salt to taste
- 1 Green Chill Chopped
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Grated
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk them.
- Heat a wok. Grease with oil.
- Pour the egg mixture. Cook one side.
- Flip the other side to cook again.
- Now the Coconut Egg Omlette is ready
Step by step photos on how to make Coconut Egg Omlette:
- Break open the eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk them so they are mixed well.
2. Add salt to taste. Add in chopped Green Chillis.
3. Add in onion and coriander leaves.
4. Add in coconut amd mix them well. Set aside.
5. Heat a wok. Grease with oil. Pour in the required amount of egg mixture. Wait until one side cooks.
6. Flip the omelette for the other side to cook.
Yumm Coconut Egg Omlette is now ready to serve.
I ejoyed Coconut Egg omlette with Palak Soup as meal.