This one can be a yummy after school snack.
Recipe type: Main Course | Cuisine: IndoChinese | Yield / Serves: 2
Taste: Salty and Spicy
Hakka Noodles – 2 Cups
Chilli Sauce – 1.5 teaspoon
Tomato Sauce – 1.5 teaspoon
Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Oil – 2 tablespoon
Garlic – 7 pods chopped
Chopped Veggies (Red,Blue, Gree Capsicum) – 3/4 Cup Sliced
Spring Onion – for garnishing
For scrambling eggs
Salt to taste
Pepper Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Egg Noodles:
- Heat a Wok, Add in Eggs, Pepper powder and Salt. Scramble them until they are cooked completely. Switch off the flame. Set them aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic. Add in the veggies and saute them for 3 minutes.
- Add in Soy sauce, Chilli Sauce, Vinegar, and tomato sauce. Cook for few more minuts for the sauces to blend with the veggies.
- Add in Pepper powder and mix well. Add in the scrambled egg.
- Give a quick stir. Add in the cooked noodles and mix them. Switch off the flame. Finally garnish with Spring Onion.
- Yummy Egg noodles is now ready to serve.
- Finally the egg noodles can be garnished with spring onion. I did not have spring onion when i prepared this so i have omitted this step.
- Even Mushrooms, Beans, or carrot can be added into egg mushrooms.
- Adding egg directly into the veggies and scrambling can also be done but that gives an eggy flavour. I dont like the strong flavour of egg so i have scrambled it seperately and added.