Eggless Chocolate Chips Cake is one another delightful cake. It is a soft and moist treat. This lovable dessert has a simply lovable texture. Packed with gooey chocochips throughout adds interest to each and every bite of the cake. This cake can be made in a stovetop method makes it even more easier to prepare. It can be Prepared in oven as well.
Eggless Chocolate Chips Cake
- 1 ¼ Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- ¾ Cup Milk
- Heat a heavy bottom pan in low medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Add the vinegar into milk and stir it. Keep it aside for forming buttermilk.
- In a mixing bowl add in whole wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder and sift the mixture.
- In another mixing bowl add in Condensed milk, oil, Vanilla Extract and Buttermilk. Stir to for a even texture. Add in sugar and mix gently until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the flour spoon by spoon to for the cake batter.
- The batter must not be too thick or watery.
- Grease a baking tin and pour the cake batter. Tap the tin so that the cake batter settles well.
- Place it inside the preheated pan. Close it. Cook in low flame for 40 minutes.
- If a toothpick inserted comes out clean then cake is ready. Take the cake out and cool down completely.
- Slice them and enjoy the cake.
- If baking the cake in a oven bake the cake for 40 minutes in 180 Deg c
- The cake rises while baking so fill only ¾th of the baking tin, So that it does not overflow.
Step by step photos on how to make Choco Chip Cake:
- Preheat a heavy bottom pan in low medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar into milk it forms butter milk.
3. Add in wheat flour, Baking Powder and baking soda into a Sieve.
4. Add in Baking Powder. Sift the mixture. Mix the flour with a whisk so that the ingredients mix well.
5. Take the choco chips and add in a spoon of dry flour and mix them and keep aside.
6. Add all the wet ingredients into a bowl. Add in condendsed milk, Oil and Vanilla extract.
7. Add in the buttermilk. Mix them gently. Add in the Sugar.
8. Mix them until the sugar dissolves. Add in the flour spoon by spoon.
9. Mix gently.
10. Add in the chocochips and mix them to for a thick batter.
11. The batter must not be too thick or watery. Grease the baking tin with oil. Pour the cake batter. Tap the tin so theat the cake batter settles evenly.
12. Place the cake tin into the container and close it. Cook for 40 minutes in medium flame.
13. Take the cake out and allow it to cool down completely.
14. When it is cool slice them and enjoy.
Delicious tea time snack is ready now.
Soft and spongy cake is ready for a quick snack.