Funfetti Mug cake is a real fun treat. Me and my little girl had a fun evening with this cake preparation. Additional bonus i haved prepared it using Whole Wheat flour. Mug Cakes are generally a delighties as they are very less time consuming to prepare but tastes delicious. Funfetti Mug Cake is one such delicious treat. Why not surprise your dear ones this valentines day with these mug cake. I have few more mug cakes linked up. Stay tuned to this space. Click here to check other Mug Cake Recipes.
Funfetti Mug Cake
Funfetti Mug Cake is a delicious Fun Treat.
Servings: 1 Mug
- 4 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Sprinkles
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- Add in all the ingredients into a oven safe mug and mix them into a smooth paste.
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg C for 10 minutes.
- Place the mug inside the oven for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Leave it in the kitchen counter until it cools down completely.
- Enjoy this delicious snack.
- Baking time differs from oven to oven hence refer to your usermanual carefully before baking.
- The amount of milk required completely depends on the type of the flour used.
- The final batter must not be too thick and dry or too watery.
- If microwaving then this cake would be ready in 2 or 3 minutes.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Funfetti Mug Cake
- Take a Oven Safe Mug. Add in Whole Wheat flour, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder.
- Add in Melted Butter, Milk. Gently mix them and form a smooth paste without any lumps.
- Add in Sprinkles or colored Choco strands and give a quick mix. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C. Place the mug inside the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Take it out of the ovem and leave it in the kitchen counter to cool Down.
- Enjoy the Funfetti Mug cake. Delicious Treat it is.