Funfetti Mug Cake is a delicious Fun Treat.
- 4 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Sprinkles
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
Add in all the ingredients into a oven safe mug and mix them into a smooth paste.
Preheat the oven at 180 deg C for 10 minutes.
Place the mug inside the oven for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Leave it in the kitchen counter until it cools down completely.
Enjoy this delicious snack.
- Baking time differs from oven to oven hence refer to your usermanual carefully before baking.
- The amount of milk required completely depends on the type of the flour used.
- The final batter must not be too thick and dry or too watery.
- If microwaving then this cake would be ready in 2 or 3 minutes.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Funfetti Mug Cake
- Take a Oven Safe Mug. Add in Whole Wheat flour, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder.
- Add in Melted Butter, Milk. Gently mix them and form a smooth paste without any lumps.
- Add in Sprinkles or colored Choco strands and give a quick mix. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C. Place the mug inside the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Take it out of the ovem and leave it in the kitchen counter to cool Down.
- Enjoy the Funfetti Mug cake. Delicious Treat it is.