Coffee Walnut Mug Cake is one dessert that i love.
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Teaspoon Fine Instant Coffee Powder
- 4 Tablespoon Milk
- 4 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Walnuts
Add all ingredients mentioned into a oven safe mug and stir them into a smooth paste.
Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes.
Place the Mug into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Leave it in the kitchen counter until it cools down.
Enjoy the delicious coffee cake.
- I used fine grains Instant coffee powder. If using any other Instant Coffee powder dissolve it in the milk and use it.
- Condensed milk cab also be replace with milk and sugar but i loved the taste of condensed milk.
- Baking time differs from oven to oven hence read your user manual carefully before baking.
- If microwaving it takes only 2 minutes for the bake to bake.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coffee Walnut Mug Cake
- Take a OVen Proof Mug and add in Melted butter, Milk and Instant Coffee Powder.
- Add in Condensed Milk, Baking Powder and Whole Wheat Powder.
- Add in Chopped Walnuts. Gently stir them without any lumps and make them into a smooth paste.
Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Place the mug into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180 deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven and leave it in the kitchen counter until it cools down. Enjoy the delicious treat this valentiens day.