Chocolate Mug Cake is a real treat. It contain lot of chocolate. Each scoop of cake is filled with the deliciousness of chocolate. Being a Mug Cake Concept it is very easy and instant. Simply mix in all the ingredients and place them into the oven. Chocolate cake is ready in minutes. I would say this is a must for a Valentien's Day. Checkout other Mug Cake Recipes Here.
Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Mug Cake is a rich chocolate Treat.
Servings: 1 Cup
- 3 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 1.5 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 4 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate chunks
- Take a oven Proof Mug.
- Add in all the ingredients mentioned into the mug and stir them into a smooth paste without any lumps.
- Preheat the microwave at 180 Deg C.
- Place the mug into oven and bake them for 180 Deg C for 10 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Leave it in the kitchen counter until it cools down completely.
- Enjoy the chocolate rich chocolate mug cake.
- Baking time differs from oven to oven. Hence ready your user manal carefully before baking.
- If microwaving this cake take only 2 or 3 minutes.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chocolate Mug Cake
- Add in Whole Wheat flour, Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder.
- Add in Melted Butter, Condensed Milk and Milk.
- Add in Chocolate Chunks. Gently mix them into a smoothe paste without any lumps.
- Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Place the mug into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Remove the mug from the oven. Place it in the kitchen counter until it cools down.
- Enjoy the delicious chocolate cake.