Grapes by themselves are juicy, perfect for a Popsicle. These green grape Popsicle are made of some fresh grape juice, Green Grape chunks, Mint Leaves and Sugar. Now Green Grapes being in season i wanted to choose this for a Popsicle recipe. Green Grape Popsicle is one of the easiest recipes in this space. Check out other Popsicle recipes here. Green Grapes being in season this is the best season to prepare green grape Popsicle. These are one of the perfect desserts on a stick. Yes this Popsicle again was a delight for my little girl.
Green Grape Popsicle
- 2 Cups Green Grapes
- 15 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Refined Sugar.
- Add Mint Leaves, Green Grapes and Sugar into a blender into a smooth paste.
- Strain on a colander.
- Add in Grape slices into the Popsicle mold.
- Fill in the juice into the Popsicle mold.
- Close them and leave it into the freezer for 6 hrs and let it harden.
- Take them out of the refrigerator. Show it in the tap water. so that the Popsicle are loosened.
- Take the popsicles out and enjoy.
- I added the grape slices so that it is interesting when we taste the Popsicle.
- Adjust the sugar as per the sweetness of the fruit.
Step by step photos on how to make Green Grape Popsicle:
- Add green grapes into a blender. Add Mint Leaves.
2. Add Sugar. Blend them.
3. Extract the juice in a colander.
4. Add grape chunks into the Popsicle mold. Fill in the Popsicle molds with the juice.
5. Close the Popsicle mold and leave it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
6. When the Popsicle is frozen take them out of the fridge and show it in the running tap water. This helps to loosen the popsicles.
Enjoy these super delicious Popsicle