Tea or Coffee is the first thing that comes to mind in the morning. A good tea gives a refreshing feel. I love to take tea in the evening. Sipping a cup of tea is a great way to relax. I just love to take tea with cream rolls. There are so many ways to prepare tea am sharing my way of preparing tea. Checkout other Hot Drinks recipes here. Here goes the Recipe…
How to Prepare Tea
Simple and Refreshing tea
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- Sugar As per taste
- 1 Teaspoon Tea Leaves
- Heat water in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil.
- Simmer the flame. Add in the tea leaves. Leave them so that the tea leaves infuses with the water and turns dark.
- Parallely boil the milk.
- Now switch off the flame and drain the tea decoction. Add in the milk
- Add in sugar as per taste.
- Mix them gently and serve them.
- I have prepared lighter version of tea here.
- To make strong tea add in 1.5 teaspoon of tea dust.
- Sugar can be added as per taste. 1.5 teaspoon is recommended for a cup of mild tea.
- Sugar can be substituted with jaggery powder.
Step by Step Photos on How to prepare Tea
- Heat water in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil. Add in tea leaves and allow them to infuse. Simmer the flame and leave it for 2 mintutes and switch off the flame.
- Drain the tea decoction through a sieve.
- Heat milk in a sauce pan and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame.
- Add the boiled milk into the tea decoction.
- Add in sugar and gently mix them.
- Serve hot and Refreshing tea immediately