Oats and Chocolate Cutlet
|Prep time: 2 Hrs||| Cook time: 20 Min||| Total time: 2Hrs 20 Min|
|Recipe type: Sweet||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 4|
Dark Chocolate – 300 grams
Oats – 1/2 Cup
Seedless Dates Chopped – 1/4 Cup
dry grapes – 1/4 Cup
Step by Step Photos on how to make Oats and Chocolate Cutlet:
- Chop dark chocolate into smaller pieces. Double boil the chocolate until it melts. It took around 20 minutes for me to get a smooth chocolate sauce. Set it aside until the chocolate gets room temperature
- Dry roast oats until nice aroma comes out. Chop dates and dry grapes.
- When the chocolate saute is at room temperature add in the roasted oats and mix well.
- Add in the chopped dates and dry fruits and mix them well. Grease a tray with ghee or butter. Pour the chocolate mixture into the tray. Tap the tray so that it settles down into all corners of the tray.
- Leave it in the freezer for 2 hours or until it freezes. Remove it from the refrigerator and chop them into smaller pieces as per your desired shape.
- While cutting the chocolate mixture into shapes if it is so hard then leave it for few minutes or until it gets a bit softer and shape them.
- If the chocolate mixture is so soft or sticky leave it in the refrigerator until it hardens.
Oats and Chocolate Burfi can be served as an after meal dessert.