Paneer Murki is a traditional bengali sweet.
- 1 Cup Paneer Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 4 Cardamom Crushed
- 1 Pinch Saffron
Chop Paneer into cubes.
Heat water and sugar in a heavy bottom pan.
When they start getting the sticky consistency add in the cardamom and saffron strands give a quick stir.
Add in the paneer cubes. Keep stirring.
When all the water evaporates the Paneer murki is ready. Switch off the flame.
Paneer Murki is now ready to serve.
- Paneer Must be completely without water before preparing.
- A heavy bottom pan is preferable for preparing this recipe.
- While stirring stir gently or the paneer would break.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Paneer Murki
- Add in Sugar and water into a heavy bottom pan. Start heating it.
- When the mixture reaches the sticky consistency(like honey) add in the cardamom and saffron strands and give them a quick stir,
- Add in the paneer cubes and gently mix them.
- Keep stirring until all the water evoparates. Switch off the flame.
- Paneer Murki is now ready to serve.
Video link below…