Paneer Pakora! The first thing that comes to my mind when i think of Paneer is Paneer Pakoda or Paneer Bajji. Easy snack, great appetizers. This is a great snack on a rainy evening with Chai/Tea. Paneer Pakoda is a traditional snack. This is crunchy from outside and soft inside. Paneer is rich in Protein. Enjoy the goodness of paneer with this crunchy Paneer Pakoda. Here goes the Recipe… Now with Updated Pics...
Paneer Pakoda is a yummy crunchy snack
- 100 grams Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- ½ Cup Gram Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Ajwain Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Flour
- Required Water
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- Required Salt
- Required Oil For Deep Frying
- Cut Paneer into Squares so that it is easy to dip in flour.
- Mix gram flour, Rice Flour, Chilli Powder, Ajwain Seeds, Salt and Mix together. Add water and make it to a thin paste Consistancy.
- Dip Paneer in the Batter mixture and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Place the fried pakoda on an absorbent paper until the extra oil is absorbed.
- Do not make the batter watery as it will not stick to paneer when we dip.
- While dipping paneer into batter make sure paneer is coated completely without any gap, If there is any gap it consumes more oil.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Paneer Pakoda
- Chop paneer into slices so that it is easy to dip. Mix gram flour, rice flour, Salt, Chilli powder and ajwain seeds and mix them with required water into a thin paste consistency.
- Get ready with the oil to deep fry the pakodas. Take a slice of paneer and dip it in batter and deep fry them.
- Deep fry on both sides. Gently remove them and place them in an absorbent paper for the excess oil to be absorbed.
- Crunchy tea time snack is now ready.
Loading InLinkz ...