Palak soup a delicious refreshing starter. This is a healthy and nutritious soup, Made with very few ingredients. Since spinach cooks fast, it takes a very little time to prepare this delicious soup. Its loved by all because of its vibrant colour and creamy texture. As you know that spinach is very nutritious leafy vegetable that one must include it in their diet. Spinach soup is rich in iron. Soups are the easiest comfort food to unwind a hectic day. Spinach soup is a very good appetisers, light, easy to prepare. Checkout Carrot Cauliflower soup here.
Palak Soup / Spinach Soup
Palak Soup / Spinach Soup a lovely refreshing starter.
- 1 Cup Palak Leaves
- 8 Small Garlic Pods
- 1 Medium Cucumber
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Remove the stem of the Palak leaves and wash them well. Set them aside.
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber, Chop them into small pieces.
- Heat butter in a wok and in garlic and green chilli and saute for few minutes.
- Add in cucumber and saute for few minutes.
- At last add in the palak leaves and saute until the leaves shrink in size.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Palak Soup / Spinach Soup
- Heat Butter in a wok. Add in garlic and green chilli. Saute for few minutes. Add in chopped cucumber. saute for few minutes.
- Add in spinach and saute until the leaves shrink in size.
- Palak Soup is refreshing and yummy, try it feel like wanting more of it.