Pineapple Lassi is refreshing summer beverage
- 1/2 Cup Thick Curd
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Milk
- Rock Salt a Pinch
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Pineapple Chopped
- 10 Mint Leaves
chop pineapple into very small pieces.
Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Frothy and fruity lassi is ready to serve.
- Ginger, Cinnamon and cardamom are other ingredients that can be added into the lassi.
- Chop pineapple into very small pieces or it would take a long time for blending. If blendsing for long time then the drink would turn bitter.
- Another option is blend the pineapple alone into a smooth paste and then add the remaining ingredients and pulse them.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pineapple Lassi / Pineapple Smoothie
- Take a blender. Chop pineapple into very small pieces and add them in. Add in sugar.
- Add in yogurt and rocksalt.
- Add in milk and mint leaves.
- Blend them until the pineapple chunks are blended well.
- Frothy and fruity lassi is now ready to serve.