Chia Seed Popsicles are delights. A healthy option to treat your kids. If you love chia seed pudding then definitely you are going to love these Popsicles. Simply stir in the ingredients and leave them in the refrigerator until the chia seeds expand. What you get is a creamy, delicious cold treat loaded with healthy fruit an superfood chia seeds. The chia seeds give the popsicles a fun texture. Chia seed Popsicles can be loaded with fruits to add in the more flavour and nutrition.
Rose Chia Seed Popsicle
Rose Chia Seed Popsicle is a fun treat.
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup Rose Petals
- Sugar to taste
- Combined all the ingredients in a large container.
- Stir until the chia seeds are evenly spread throughout the milk.
- Refrigerate atleast 2 hours, or until the chia seeds begin to expand.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Even Small paper cups with a Popsicle stick inserted into the middle, can be used to make popsicles.
- If using paper cups simply tear off the paper and they are ready to serve.
- Dont have popsicle sticks, no problem them small spoons cab also be used instead of popsicle sticks.
- The number of popsicles completely depends on the size of the popsicle mold used.
- Chia Seeds are not suitable for Pregnant woman.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chia Seed Popsicle:
- Since i am using dry rose petals i have soaked them in water for 15 minutes. Add in milk, Chia Seeds, Sugar and Rose Petals in a container. Combine them. Leave them in the refrigerator until the chia seeds expand. Leave them atleast for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours take them out. Pour them into the popsicle moulds.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and leave them in the freezer until they harden. Take them out of the freezer. Show them in running tap water in order the loosen the popsicles.
- Pull them out.