Ellu Podi/Sesame Chutney powder
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 5 Min||| Total time: 15 Min|
|Recipe type: Spice Mix||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 4|
Coriander Seeds – 1/4 Cup
Channa Dal – 2 tablespoon
Urad Dal – 2 tablespoon
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Dry Red Chillies – 5
Step by Step Photos on how to make Sundal Podi:
- Dry Roast all the ingredients seperately.
- Cool them down. Grind them into a fine powder. Sundal podi is now ready to use.
- Sundal Podi is now ready to be used in veggie mixes or sundal preparation.
- Dry Roasting the ingredients ensures more shelf life.
- This Spice Mix powder stays good upto 1 month. But use it as soon as possible.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
This sundal podi can be used as a spice mix while preparing vegatable stir fry preperations.