Watermelon Sabja Seed Juice is a refreshing Juice. It has 4 Ingredients. Watermelon, Sabja Seeds, Mint and Lemon Juice. All these ingredients give out cooling effect to the body. Hence this is a juice that is apt for this summer. This juice tastes great when served chill. Watermlon is sweet on its own so I have not added any sweetner. Add in sugar only if needed. My watermelon was sweeter and i did not add any sweetner.
Watermelon Sabja Seed Juice
Watermelon Sabja Seed Juice is a refreshing summer cooler
- 3 Cup Watermelon Chopped and deseeded
- 20 Mint Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Optional
- ¾ Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sabja Seeds
- Add in Sabja seeds in water and leave it for 30 minutes. The sabja seeds expand in size.
- Wash and clean the Mint leaves and set them aside.
- Chop watermelon and remove all the seeds.
- Add sugar only if needed. Add in chopped watermelon and mint leaves into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Strain the juice through a colander.
- Add in lemon juice and Swollen sabja seeds.
- Add in ice cubes.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Watermelon Sabja Seed Juice:
- Add one spoon of sabja seeds into a bowl add in ¾ cup of water. Leave it for 30 minutes or until they swell into bigger size.
- Soak Mint Leaves in water to remove any dirt. Remove the mint leaves from water. Add in chopped watermelon slices and mint leaves into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Strain the juice through a colander. Add in ice cubes if needed.
- Add in Lemon Juice and Sabja Seeds. Serve them immediately.
- Refreshing and Chill juice is now ready to serve.