Mix Veg Soup is a nutrition rich and filling soup. Multiple Vegetables are added into the soup which make it so nutritious. This is a filling soup. If you are trying to reduce weight then this soup can be used to substitue a days meal. Preferably this soup can be consumed as your dinner.
Mix Veg Soup
Mix Veg Soup is a nutritious and Filling Soup
- 800 Ml Water
- ¼ Cup Carrot Chopped
- ¼ Cup Capsicum Chopped
- ¼ Cup Cauliflower Chopped
- ¼ Cup Sweet Corn
- ¼ Cup French Beans
- 2 Tablespoon Mint Leaves Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Crushed
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Soak Mint Leaves in water for 5 minutes to remove impurities from the leaves. Wash them well and chop them.
- Leave the cauliflower in warm water and salt for few minutes. Remove them and chop them into small pieces.
- Heat the water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
- Add in all the veggies and cook them until soft.
- Add in cumin seeds, salt to taste, Bay Leaves and crushed black pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Using a hand blender or masher mash the veggies.
- Heat them again for 2 minutes.
- Delicious and Filling Soup is now ready to serve.
- Coriander Leaves can also be added to this recipe.
- Himalayan pink salt is considered to help in weight loss so i added this salt to the recipe. It cab be replace with regular salt as well.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mix Veg Soup:
- Wash and clean all the vegetable. Leave the mint leaves soaked in water for 5 minutes and then clean it. Chop all the veggies
- Leave cauliflower in warm water and salt for 5 minutes to remove any insects in it. Remove it and chop it.
- Heat water in a saucepan. Bring it to boil. Add the vegetables one by one.
- Keep cooking them
- Add in Cumin Seeds, Crushed Pepper, Salt to taste and Bay leaves. Cook until all the vegetables are cooked soft.
- When the veggies are cooked soft, Mash them with a ladle. I used my hand blender to blend them. Mash them roughly. Heat them again for 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Delicious Vegetable soup is now ready to serve.