Water Melon Tender Coconut Popsicle is a simple easy healthy and refreshing Popsicle. Both watermelon and Tender coconut water are best coolants. This Popsicle is a good combination of goodness. Perfect blend for summer.
WaterMelon Tender Coconut Popsicle
- 1 Cup Tender Coconut Water
- 1 Cup Watermelon Juice
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- Mix the juices. Mix them gently until the sugar dissolves.
- Get ready with the Popsicle mold
- Pour the juice into the Popsicle mold.
- Leave them in the refrigerator for 6 hours or until the mixture gets hardened.
- Remove the Popsicle mold from the refrigerator. Show the Popsicle mold in running tap water.
- This makes the Popsicle to loosen from the mold and it gets easier to pull out.
- Enjoy the refreshing Popsicle.
- The number of Popsicle completely depends on the type of Popsicle mold used.
- Adjust the sugar lever as per the sweetness of the juices.
Refreshing Watermelon Tender Coconut Popsicle is now ready to serve.