Water Melon Tender Coconut Popsicle is a perfect blend in a stick. this is an interesting one as Both watermelon and Tender coconut water are best coolants. The good thing is there are no artificial colors.
WaterMelon Tender Coconut Popsicle
WaterMelon Tender Coconut Popsicle is a refreshing and perfect coolent.
Servings: 6 Popsicles
- 1 Cup Tender Coconut Water
- 1 Cup Watermelon Juice
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- Mix the juices. Mix them gently until the sugar dissolves.
- Get ready with the Popsicle mold
- Pour the juice into the Popsicle mold.
- Leave them in the refrigerator for 6 hours or until the mixture gets hardened.
- Remove the Popsicle mold from the refrigerator. Show the Popsicle mold in running tap water.
- This makes the Popsicle to loosen from the mold and it gets easier to pull out.
- Enjoy the refreshing Popsicle.
- The number of Popsicle completely depends on the type of Popsicle mold used.
- Adjust the sugar lever as per the sweetness of the juices.
Refreshing Watermelon Tender Coconut Popsicle is now ready to serve.
Leave a Reply