Wheat Flour Ladoo / Gothumai Ladoos are Aromatic Tasty and Melt in mouth Ladoos.
- 1 Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almonds Chopped
Add 1 teaspoon of ghee in a wok. Add in the Almonds and saute them. Remove the roasted almonds and set them aside.
Add in the remaining Ghee and wait until it melts.
Add in the Wheat flour and saute them until nice aroma comes out. Roast in low flame.
Add in the Cardamom powder.
Add in Sugar. Mix them gently. Saute for 1 minute.
Switch off the flame. Add in the roasted almonds.
Wait until the heat comes down from the Ladoos. Wait until the temprature is good enough to hold them in hands and roll them into ladoos.
- The Number of Ladoos completely depends on the size of the Ladoos.
- Any other dry fruits can also be added to the Ladoos.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Wheat Flour Ladoo / Gothumai Ladoo:
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee in a wok. Add in chopped almond and roast them. Remove them from ghee and set them aside.
- Add in the remaining ghee and wait until it melts. Add in the wheat flour. Roast until nice aroma comes out.
- Addin cardamom powder and powdered sugar. Saute for 1 minute. Switch off the flame.
- Add in the roasted almonds. Mix them. Wait until the temperature comes down. Roll them down into Ladoos.
- Tasty and flavoural Ladoos are now ready to serve.