Almond Butter Popsicle is a delicious frozen dessert. It has very easy and basic ingredients. Simply mix them and pop into the freezer and the next day the popsicles are ready to enjoy. If no preparation is made the previous day simply 6 hours are needed to harden the mixture into popsicles and enjoy as a joyful snack.
Almond Butter Popsicle
Almond Butter Popsicle is a delicious frozen dessert.
Servings: 6 Popsicles
- 1 Cup Milk
- ⅓ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Add in Milk, Almond Butter, Sugar and Vannila Extract into a blender and blend them for 15 seconds
- Pour this almond milk into the popsicles and leave them into the freezer for harden for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove them after they are harderned. Remove the popsicle mold from the freezer and show them in running tap water so that the sides are loosened.
- Now pull out the popsicles from the mold.
- Enjoy the delicious and Creamy popsicles.
- The number and size of the popsicles completely depends on they type of popsicle mold used.
- If you dont have popsicle molds dont worry simple use paper cups they serve as awesome popsilce molds. After freezing the popsicle molds the outer layer can be torn out.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Almond Butter Popsicle:
- Add in Milk, Vanilla Extract into a blender.
- Add in Almond Butter and Sugar.
- Blend them for 30 seconds or until all the ingredients mix together. Pour this almond milk into the popsicle molds. Freeze them for atleast 6 hours or until the popsicles harderns.
- Remove the from the freezer and show the popsicle in running tap water. Now the sides are loosened a bit. Pull out the popsicles. Delicious popsicles are now ready to consume.