Eggless Choco Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Baking | Cuisine: International | Yield / Serves: 15 to 20 cookies
Taste : Sweet and chocolaty
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Butter – 1/4 Cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Milk as required
Chocolate Chips – 3 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make ChocoChip Cookies:
- Mix Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Wheat Flour and powdered sugar in a bowl. Sift the mixture 2 or 3 times so that the ingredients are mixed well. Add in the melted butter.
- Add in the required milk little by little as required and roll them into a soft dough.
- Add Choco Chips into the dough and mix them. Leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough flatten them into thin layer. Use your favourite cookie cutters and shape them. Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Line up the cookies in the Baking tray. Place them into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the top of the cookies starts browning. Remove them from the oven and allow it to cool down completely.
- Store them in a air tight container. They keep good up to 10 days in the kitchen counter.
- The Baking time differs between different ovens. Read your usermanual carefully before you start baking.
- I prepared White Chip Chocolate Cookies and Choco Chip cookies together as it was easy for me to identify if the cookies are done.
- Do not make the cookies very thin they would turn out like chips. It it is made out thick it wont bake properly.
- When the Cookies are hot it might be soft. It would harden when the temperature drops down.