French Beans Stir Fry
Recipe type: Side Dish | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
French Beans – 1 cup chopped
Onion – 1 Chopped
Coconut – 3 tablespoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Fennel Seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves – a spring
Step by Step Photos on how to make French Beans Stir Fry
- Wash and chop the beans and set aside. Heat oil in a wok. Add in fennel seeds. Add in onion and Curry leaves and saute until the onion is glossy. Add in the beans and give a quick stir. Sprinkle little water and keep the wok closed and cook until it gets soft. Stir occasionally.
- Add in Chilli powder and cook for few minutes. Add in coconut and saute until it is sauted well. Switch off the flame.
- French Beans Stir Fry is now ready to be served.
- While cooking the beans keep stiriing them if it is too dry sprinkle few tablespoon of water.
- Make sure not to burn the beans.