Hyderabadi Keema / Hyderabadi Mince Meat Masala is a delicious and spicy recipe where Mutton Kheema is cooked along with a variety of spice and topped up with boiled egg while serving. It tastes good with any indian bread or steamed rice. This is a spicy recipe but tastes delicious. Coriander Kheema Masala and Muttom Kheema Biryani are the other mutton recipes available in my space.
Step by step instructions
Hyderabadi Keema / Hyderabadi Mince Meat Masala
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 3 Cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 Star Anise
- 1 Javitiri
- 250 grams Mutton Kheema / Mutton Mince Meat
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 Tablespoon Curd
- Salt to taste
- 2 Green Chilli Crushed
- Add the mince meat into a mixing bowl.
- Crush the Green chilli and add into mince meat. Add in Curd, Ginger Garlic paste and salt to taste. Mix gently. Set aside and let it marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
- Heat oil/ Ghee in a wok. Add in the tampering spices and roast until nice aroma comes out.
- Add in onion and saute until glossy.
- Add in tomatoes and saute them.
- Add in the marinated mince meat and let them cook.
- Add in Coriander powder, Chilli powder and Turmeric Powder and cook until the masalas blend well.
- When the masalas are cooked garnish with coriander leaves.
- Switch off the flame and hyderabadi mince meat masala is now ready to serve.
- My recipe is really spiccy adjust the chilli powder as per your requirement.