Checkout other Chutney Varieties
Garlic and Curry Leaves Chutney Recipe
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 5 min||| Total time:15min|
|Recipe type: Side||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 3|
Garlic – 1/2 cup peeled
Curry Leaves – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1 tspn
Dry red Chillies – 3
Salt – to taste
- Peel Garlic pods and set aside.
- Heat water in a vessel, once it boils add the peeled garlic and boil in low flame for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Heat Oil in a Kadai, add dry red chillies and roast it.
- Once the Red chillies are roasted add the curry leaves and roast it.
- Cool down the mixture. Add all the ingredients together in a blender and grind them.
- Garlic Curry leaves chutney is now ready to serve.
Serve Garlic and Curry Leaves chutney with Idli.
- Soak Garlic in Hot water for few minutes so its easier to peel them.
- Garlic can also be roasted along with curry leaves instead of boiling it in water.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Garlic and Curry Leaves Chutney :
- Boil water in a bowl. Once it is hot add the garlic pods into the hot water and boil for 2 minutes.
Roast redchillies and Curry leaves in oil.
Add the boiled Garlic, roasted curry leaves, Red Chillies and salt. Grind them together in a blender.
Garlic and Curry Leaves Chutney is now ready.
[Chutney, Veg, Garlic Chutney, Curry Leaves Chutney, Garlic and Curry Leaves Chutney]