Delicious Stir fry with a Tender taste.
- 2 Unripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup Paneer Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 Green Chillis
- 2 Dry Red Chilli
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- 1 Onion
- 1 Spring Curry Leaves
Chop the unripe bananas into pieces and steam them for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes switch off the flame and allow the bananas to cool down. Peel the skin from the bananas.
Grate the bananas, Paneer. Chop onion and green Chillis.
Heat oil in a wok add in mustard and allow to splutter. Add in dry red chillis and saute them for 2 minutes.
Add in onion and saute them until glossy. Add in curry leaves and green Chillis and saute them.
Add in the grated banana saute for few minutes. Add in the grated paneer and saute them for few minutes. Swith off the flame.
Tender and Delicious Vazhakkai Puttu is now ready to serve.
- Do not peel the bananas before steaming or it would become mushy.
- Do not saute for more time or the banana and paneer would get mushy.
- Keep constant stirring as the mixture is dry it might burn quickly.
- stir gently or the banana and paneer would break into bits.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Unripe Banana Paneer Stir Fry / Vazhakkai Puttu
- Chope the Bananas into halves and steam them for 10 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and allow them to cool down. Peel the bananas and grate them. Grate Paneer. Chop Onion and green Chillis.
- Heat oil in a Wok. Add in mustard and allow it to splutter. Add in dry red chillis and saute them. Add onion and saute them. Add in Curry leaves and green chillis and saute them.
- Add in the grated unripe banana and saute them gently for few minutes. Add in the grated paneer and saute them for few minutes and switch off the flame.
- Delicious Unripe Banana Thoran is now ready.
- This is one of my childhood favourites so as my little girl.