WaterMelon IceCream is a creamy and delicious icecream.
- 4 Cups Watermelon Chopped
- 200 Milliliter Sweetned Condensed Milk
Chop the watermelon. Remove the black Seeds.
Blend them in a blender and pour them through a sieve and press them.
Now Collect the juice and add in sweetened condensed milk and mix them gently.
Pour them into a container and freeze them for at least 4 hours or until they are frozen.
Scoop them and serve them.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Watermelon IceCream
- Chop watermelon and remove the black seeds. Blend them. Pour them through the sieve and press them. Now collect the juice and add in condensed milk and mix them gently. Pour this mixture into a container and leave it in the refrigerator.
- After 4 hours or after they are frozen, scoop them and serve immediately.
- Delicious and creamy ice cream is now ready to serve.