Almond Paneer Pulao is a rich and nutty pulao perfect for lunchbox.
- 2 Cups Steamed Rice
- 1/4 Cup Almonds Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Carrot Grated
- 1/3 Cup Paneer Scrambled
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Bay Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Fistful Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 2 Green Chilli
- Salt to Taste
Heat Ghee in a wok. Add in chopped almonds and roast them until golden brown. Remove the almonds from ghee and set them aside.
In the same ghee add in cumin seeds and bay leaves and saute them.
Add in onion and green chilli and saute until the onion gets glossy.
Add in the carrot and grated paneer. Saute them for few minutes.
Add in turmeric powder and salt and saute them.
Add in Chopped Coriander Leaves and roasted almonds and saute them for few minutes. Add in steamed rice and salt to taste and mix them gently.
Nutty and delicious Almond Paneer Rice is now ready to serve.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Almond Paneer Pulao:
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add in Chopped Almonds. Roast them until golden brown. Remove the almonds from ghee and set aside. Add in Cumin Seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add in bay leaves. Saute them. Add in onion and green Chillis. Saute them until the onion gets glossy.
- Add in carrot and Scrambled paneer. Saute for few minutes. Add in salt to taste.
- Saute for few minutes. Add in chopped Coriander Leaves and Sauted almond. Saute for few minutes.
- Add in cooked rice and stir them gently so that the mixture blends easily. Switch off the flame.
- Delicious and nutritious Almond Paneer Pulao is now ready to serve.