Almond Paneer Pulao is a super easy and delicious pulao. It can be made as quick as in 10 minutes. The richness of paneer and the crunchiness of roasted almonds makes it a delightful recipe. It is a perfect lunchbox recipe. Almond in this recipe can be replaced with peanuts or Cashews. This pulao can be served with any Raitha
Almond Paneer Pulao
Almond Paneer Pulao is a rich and nutty pulao perfect for lunchbox.
- 2 Cups Steamed Rice
- ¼ Cup Almonds Chopped
- ½ Cup Carrot Grated
- ⅓ Cup Paneer Scrambled
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Bay Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Fistful Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 2 Green Chilli
- Salt to Taste
- Heat Ghee in a wok. Add in chopped almonds and roast them until golden brown. Remove the almonds from ghee and set them aside.
- In the same ghee add in cumin seeds and bay leaves and saute them.
- Add in onion and green chilli and saute until the onion gets glossy.
- Add in the carrot and grated paneer. Saute them for few minutes.
- Add in turmeric powder and salt and saute them.
- Add in Chopped Coriander Leaves and roasted almonds and saute them for few minutes. Add in steamed rice and salt to taste and mix them gently.
- Nutty and delicious Almond Paneer Rice is now ready to serve.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Almond Paneer Pulao:
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add in Chopped Almonds. Roast them until golden brown. Remove the almonds from ghee and set aside. Add in Cumin Seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add in bay leaves. Saute them. Add in onion and green Chillis. Saute them until the onion gets glossy.
- Add in carrot and Scrambled paneer. Saute for few minutes. Add in salt to taste.
- Saute for few minutes. Add in chopped Coriander Leaves and Sauted almond. Saute for few minutes.
- Add in cooked rice and stir them gently so that the mixture blends easily. Switch off the flame.
- Delicious and nutritious Almond Paneer Pulao is now ready to serve.