Pomegranate Raitha is a sweet and sour side dish to be served with pulaos.
- 1 Cup Thick Curd
- 1/3 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 TableSpoon Coriander Leaves
Beat the thick curd gently with a whisk or a spoon in order to get a smooth consistency.
Add in Pomegranate, Roasted Cumin Powder and salt to taste and mix them gently.
Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
- Raitha takes very less salt hence add only very little salt.
- Pepper Powder and dry mango powder can also be added to this recipe.