Pomegranate Raitha is a Sweet and sour raitha. Raithas are Curd based dishes generally served with spicy main course dishes like biryani. It helps in digestion. Usually onion is added to raitha. But fruits can be added to make sweet raitha. Check Out other Raitha Recipes here.
Pomegranate Raitha is a sweet and sour side dish to be served with pulaos.
- 1 Cup Thick Curd
- ⅓ Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- ¼ Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 TableSpoon Coriander Leaves
- Beat the thick curd gently with a whisk or a spoon in order to get a smooth consistency.
- Add in Pomegranate, Roasted Cumin Powder and salt to taste and mix them gently.
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
- Raitha takes very less salt hence add only very little salt.
- Pepper Powder and dry mango powder can also be added to this recipe.