Coriander Chicken Fry is a flavorful appetizer. This is a basic and easy chicken recipe that can be made in just 30 mins. Chicken is marinated in spices and coriander leaves and is sauted in oil. It gives out a coriander flavored chicken appetizer. It can also be made into a Coriander Chicken Curry by adjusting the water and adding in tomato paste. Since Chicken is marinated in spices before cooking it takes in all the flavors and gives out a tasty appetizer. Checkout other Chicken Snacks/Appetiser recipes available in this space.
Coriander Chicken Fry
- 3 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Green Chilli
- 2 tblspn Curd
- Fistful Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 500 Grams Chicken
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Add all the ingredients mentioned under to marinate and mix them gently and leave them for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok add in Cinnamon, Fennel Seeds, Cardamom and bay leaf and saute until nice aroma come out.
- Add in sliced onion and green chilli and saute them.
- Add the marinated chicken and saute well.
- Flavorful Coriander Chicken Fry is now ready to serve.
- Boneless Chicken Pieces are very well suited for this recipe.
Step by step photos
If you are marinating the chicken for more that 1 hour place it in the refrigerator.