Avocado Egg Salad is one useful way to enjoy the goodness of eggs and Avocado. Its packed full of fiber. This is filled with healthy fats and keeps you full for a longer time. This Avocado Egg Salad is creamy, delicious, and easy to make. You’ll love this healthy and flavorful egg salad for a meal or as a quick snack.
Avocado Egg Salad
- 2 Hardboiled eggs
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Teaspoon PepperPowder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ Cup Coriander Leaves Chopped
- ½ Cup Curd
- Hard Boil the eggs. Peel them and chop them.
- Chop the Avacado into cubes.
- Chop the Coriander Leaves.
- Add eggs, Avocado and Coriander Leaves into a mixing bowl.
- Add in Pepper Powder, Salt, Curd and mix them gently.
- Creamy and tasty salad is now ready to serve.
Step by step photos on how to make Avocado Egg Salad:
- HardBoil eggs. Peel them and chop them into smaller pieces. Add them into a mixing bowl. Chop avocado into similar sized cubes and add them into the Mixing Bowl. Add in Salt to taste.Add in Pepper Powder.
2. Add in Cud. Mix them gently.
Healthy and filling salad is now ready to serve. It tastes good when serving as a sandwich filling. It can also be Consumed as a one time meal in a Keto Diet.