Chocolate Banana Cake is a easy and delicious cake. The texture of this cake is a bit thick than the actual cake texture. When we have overripe banana in the kitchen counter then it is time to bake the Banana cake. This is a delightful banana cake packed with choco chips. This cake is a perfect treat with a hot cup of tea
Chocolate Banana Cake
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Wheat flour
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- ¼ Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- ½ Cup Oil / Butter
- Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes.
- Add vinegar into milk. Stir it to form buttermilk. Keep it aside.
- Blend the banana into smooth paste. Take a mixing bowl and add the paste into mixing bowl .
- Add oil. Mix into a smooth paste. Add in sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Take another mixing bowl. Add in Wheat flour, cocoa powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cinnamon powder and Nutmeg powder.
- Sift the flour to remove any lumps.
- Add the sugar mixture into the dry flour. Mix them gently.
- Add in the buttermilk slowly and keep mixing.
- The batter must not be too thick or too watery.
- Take a baking tin. Grease it generously with oil.
- Pour the cake batter into the tin. Add some white choco chips to the top. Tap the tin so that the batter settles down.
- Bake this cake at 10 Deg C for 50 minutes. Insert a skewer at the center of the cake.
- If the stick comes out clean the cake is ready or bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven and allow it to cool down completely.
- Release the edges of the cake using a knife.
- Take the cake out the cake tin. Slice it and enjoy.
Step by step photos on how to make Chocolate Banana Cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for 1 minutes. Add banana slices into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste. Set it aside.
2. Add the banana paste into a mixing bowl. Add in oil.
3. Mix them so that they are blended smooth.
4. Add in brown sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Set it aside.
5. Take another mixing bowl. Place a Sieve. Add in Wheat flour.
6. Add in Coco Powder, Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
7. Add in Nutmeg powder and Cinnamon Powder.
8. Sift the mixture. Remove the lumps.
9. Stir the mixture.
10. Add in the sugar mixture into the dry flour. Start mixing them by folding them.
11. Add in Vinegar into milk and stir it to for buttermilk.
12. Add in buttermilk slowly and keep folding and mixing.
13. Keep mixing until the mixture gets nice smooth texture.
14. The cake batter must not be too thick or too watery.
15. Grease the cake pan with generous oil.
16. Add in the cake batter. Add in white choco cips.
17. Bake the cake at 180 Deg C for 50 minutes. Insert a skewer and check if the cake is done. If the skewer comes out clean the cake is done. Else bake for 10 more minutes. Take the cake out and allow it to cool down completely. Release the edges of the cake with the cake. Take the cake out side if the Cake tin.
Slice and Enjoy.