Banana Flax Seed Milkshake is a creamy and nutty smoothie.
- 1 Teaspoon Flax Seeds
- 1 Banana
- 3/4 Cup Milk Boiled and Cooled
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Serve them immediately for best taste.
- Almonds, Cashews can be substituted instead of flax seeds.
- Cinnamon or cardamom can also be added for flavour.
- If you need a sweeter milkshake then add in refined sugar or honey as per taste.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Banana Flax Seed Milkshake / Banana Flax Seed Smoothie
- Add milk and banana into a blender.
- Add in Flax seeds and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Serve them immediately for best taste.