Coriander Chutney for Rice / Roti is an instant and easy side dish to be served with rice or rotis. It is also an easy method to finish up the coriander bunches lying in the refrigerator end of the week. I have already posted a slightly different version of coriander chutney here.
Coriander Chutney for Rice
Coriander Chutney for Rice are healthy side dish for rice or rotis that can be prepared in minutes.
- 1 Cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Urad Dal
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Roasted channa Dal
- 2 Pods Garlic
- 2 Dry Red Chill
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Tamarind
- Salt To Taste
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in urad dal and roast it.
- Add in Dry red chillis, roasted Channa dal, tamarind and garlic cloves. saute for few minutes
- Add in coriander leaves and saute well.
- Add in coconut and saute them.
- Switch off the flame and cool down completely.
- Add them in a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with only required water.
- I have used Gingelly oil.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coriander Chutney for Rice
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in Urad Dal and saute them. Add in garlic, tamarind, roasted channa dal and dry red chillis Saute for few minutes.
- Add Coriander leaves and saute them.
- Finally add in coconut and salt and saute for few minutes. switch off the flame. Cool them down to room temperature.
- Add them into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with only required water.
- Delicious and nutritious Coriander Chutney is now ready to serve.