Beetroot Stir Fry
Recipe type: Stir Fry | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 1
Taste: Slightly sweet and Salty
Beetroot – 1
Onion – 1 small chopped
Green chillis – 2
Curry Leaves – a spring
Coconut – 2 tablespoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Mustard- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Beetroot Stir Fry:
- Chop all the ingredients and get them ready. Heat oil in a wok. Add in Mustard and allow it to splutter. Add in onion, green Chillis and curry leaves and saute.
- Add in grated beetroot and saute them. If the mixture is too dry sprinkle 2 tablespoon of water and saute them.Add salt to taste. When the beetroot is completely cooked add in coconut and give a quick stir. Cook for another 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Healthy and Nutritious Beetroot Stir Fry is now ready to serve.
- Beetroot has a slight sweet taste. Adding green chillis gives a slight Spicy taste to beetroot.
- If the mixture is too dry while cooking only sprinkle few drops of water and cook them.