Strawberry Mango Popsicle
Recipe type: IceCream | Cuisine: International | Yield / Serves: 3
Strawberry – 1
Mango – 1
Sugar – as required
Step by Step Photos on how to make Strawberry Mango Popsicles:
- Peel and Chop the mangoes. If the mangoes are not sweeter add in refined sugar and blend the mangoes into a smooth paste.
- Chop the strawberries. Bring out the Popsicle mold. Place the strawberry slices into the popsicle mold.
- Now Pour the Mango puree into the popsicle moulds. Close them using a Aluminium foil or a food wrap. Insert the popsicle sticks. Place them in the refrigerator for atleast 6 hours.
- After 6 hours remove the foil. Show the popsicle mold in running tap water so that the edges are loosened. remove the popsicles from the popsicle mold.
- Enjoy the Delious and Colorful Strawberry and Mango Popsicles.
- It is as awesome as it is.
- The number of popsicles depends upon the size of the popsicle mold used and the size of mangoes used.
- Sugar is completely optional if the mangoes are sweeter.
- If you do not have popsicle molds dont worry any paper cups would do. Just place the mango puree in the paper cups and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Strawberries can also be chopeed into small pieces and mixed with mango puree.