Black Grape Granita is a healthy and delicious dessert to enjoy in this summer. It is a good option to beat the heat this summer. Black grapes is a natural summer cooler. A delicious dessert out of is must be a great option. Granitas are ice crushes and the texture is fun to enjoy this summer. I have used regular grapes. Cooking the grapes is to get rid of the seeds in grapes. If using seedless grapes then we can directly blend the fruit and use them for freezing like i have prepared Green Grape Granita.
Black Grape Granita
Black Grape Granita is a delicious Dessert.
- 250 Grams Black Grapes
- Water as Required
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- Add the black grapes water and sugar into a sauce pan and start heating.
- Cook until the skin if the grapes starts cracking.
- Switch off the flame and mash the grapes using a laddle.
- Pass the juice through a colander to remove the extract. By this way the seeds from the grapes are removed.
- Now pour the extracted juice into a container and leave it in the freezer for atleast 6 hours or until the juice thickens and forms an ice block.
- After that take away the container from the freezer and scrape the ice block using a fork.
- Scrape the entire Mixture.
- Place the contianer again in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take the container and scrape again.
- Do this for 2 or 3 times. Preserve in the freezer until you serve the Granita.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Black Grape Granita:
- Add Grapes into a Sauce Pan. Add in required water. Add in sugar. Start cooking.
- Cook until the grapes starts cracking. In this stage switch off the flame.
- Mash the grapes well. Pass the extract through a colander.
- Separate the juice and the extract.
- Pour the juice into a container and leave it in the freezer for atleast 6 hours or until the mixture hardens into ice blocks.
- Remove from the freezer and scrape using a fork. Do this to the entire mixture. Place in the freezer again. Take out after antoher 1 hour and scrape again. Repeat the process 2 or 3 times. Keep the granita in the Freezer until served.
- Black Grape Granita serves as a Delicious Dessert.