Capsicum Egg Stir fry is a healthy and easy recipe that is a best option to be served with rice and rasam. It is simple and quick. I prefer packing this in lunchbox with rice or chapati.
Capsicum Egg Stir Fry / BellPepper Egg Stir Fry
- 1 Capsicum Large
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 5 Pods Garlic Small
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add in chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add in Chopped Onion and saute until glossy.
- Add in chopped Capsicum and salt to taste.
- Cook for few minutes. Add in turmeric powder and chilli powder and saute until the the vegetables are cooked well.
- Break open 2 eggs add in salt to taste and pepper powder.
- Scramble the eggs and keep cookes until the eggs are cooked well.
- Capsicum egg stir fry is now ready to serve.
Step by step photos
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in cumin and allow them to splutter.
2. Add in garlic pods and saute for 2 minutes. Add in chopped onion.
3. When the onion is sauted until glossy add in capsicum.
4. Cook until the capsicum is cooked well.
5. Add in Turmeric Powder and Chilli powder and keep cooking.
6. Add in salt to taste and keep cooking. Cook until the masalas are cooked well.
7. Break open the eggs. Add in salt to taste.
8.Add in pepper powder. Scramble the eggs. keep cooking until the eggs are cooked well.
Capsicum Egg stir fry / Bellpepper Egg stir fry is now ready to serve.