Guavas are rich in vitamin C and it is one good option to start your day with. Guava Milkshake is a filling breakfast option or can be had as a snack. Guava Milkshake is a creamy and tasty beverage. Guava Milkshake is made by blending milk and Guava with sugar. Vanilla extract and Cinnamon are added for some flavor.
- 2 Guava Medium
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Chop Guava into small pieces.2 Guava
- Add them into a blender.
- Add Milk.1 Cup Milk
- Add Vanilla Extract.1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add Cinnamon Powder.¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Add Sugar.
- Blend into a smooth Paste.
- Using a Colander remove the seeds from the milkshake.
- Creamy and sweet Guava Milkshake is now ready to serve.
Step by step photos
- Chop Guava into smaller pieces. Add into a blender. Add milk
2. Add in sugar. Add in Cinnamon powder.
3. Add in Vanilla Extract. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Get ready with a colander.
5. Remove the seeds from the milkshake.
6. Add into the serving glass. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
Sweet and creamy Guava Milkshake is now ready to serve.
- Strain the seeds after preparing the milkshake so it has a smooth texture
- The Vanilla Extract can be replaced with Cardamom powder.
- For a Vegan version of this milkshake the Milk can be replaced with almond milk or Coconut Milk or anyother non dairy milk.
- Other toppings like flax seeds or chia seeds can be added to this smoothie.
Consume the smoothie immediately after preparation for best taste. It can also be chilled and served. This smoothie can be served as a breakfast or a mid morning snack.