Palak Banana Smoothie is Nutritious and Colorful smoothie. When you have overripe bananas and palak leaves then your are ready to make Palak Banana Smoothie. I am using Dates and the natural sweetness from the bananas to make the smoothie sweeter. Oats and Badam are added to give nice texture to the Smoothie. This smoothie is so filling and apt for having it for a breakfast. Now let us checkout how to make this Nutritious smoothie.
Palak Banana Smoothie is filling nutritious and colorful recipe.
- 5 Palak Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 15 Almonds / Badam
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Medium Banana
- 3 Dates
- 2 Tablespoon Oats
Soak Chia Seeds and Almonds overnight.
Roast Oats. Peel the skin from almonds.
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Step by step photos on how to make Palak Banana Smoothie:
- Soak Chia seeds in water overnight. This step is not mandatory. Add it into a blender.
2. Soak Badam in water overnight or atleast 4 hours. This step is needed so that the badam blends well. Peel the skin and add it into the blender.
3. Soak Oats in water for 30 mins or if you dont have enough time then roast the oats slightly and use them. Add in flax seeds into the blender.
4. Add in Palak leaves and Banana.
5. Add in Dates. Blend them into a smoothe paste. If needed add om 1/2 Cup water.
Palak Banana Smoothie is now ready to serve.