Dalgona Coffee / Whipped Coffee is a Korean Drink. This drink has the frothy coffee on the top and milk underneath. It can be served either cold or hot. I prefer it Cold. Since equal quantities of sugar and Coffee are added it has strong coffee taste. If you would like to have sweeter coffee then add in more sugar.
Dalgona Coffee is the Most trending Whipped coffee.
- 2 Tablespoon Coffee Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Hot Water
- Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups Milk
Add in Sugar, Coffee powder and water into a mixing bowl and start whisking them.
Time being the color starts changing. The mixture thickens.
Now stop whisking.
To serve. Add in some ice cubes into serving glass. Add in milk.
Add the coffee mixture on top.
Dalgona coffee is ready.
If you dont have an electronic beater a hand whisk would suffice
As an alternate add in coffee powder, Sugar and water into a bottle close with a lid and shake it until the mixture gets thick. It might take upto 10 minutes to get the foamy texture.
Step by step photos on how to make Dalgona Coffee / Whipped Coffee:
- Add Coffee Powder and Sugar into a mixing Bowl.
2. Add in hot Water.
3. Start whisking them.
4. Color Changes Slowly and the mixture starts increasing.
5. Stop at a point when the mixture is stiff enough.
6. For Serving Dalgona Coffee, add some ice cubes into a glass. Add in Milk.
7. Add the whipped content on top.
8. Sprinkle some coffee powder.
That beautiful Dalgona coffee is now ready to serve.