Dalgona Coffee / Whipped Coffee is a Korean Drink. This drink has the frothy coffee on the top and milk underneath. It can be served either cold or hot. I prefer it Cold. Since equal quantities of sugar and Coffee are added it has strong coffee taste. If you would like to have sweeter coffee then add in more sugar.
- 2 Tablespoon Coffee Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Hot Water
- Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups Milk
- Add in Sugar, Coffee powder and water into a mixing bowl and start whisking them.
- Time being the color starts changing. The mixture thickens.
- Now stop whisking.
- To serve. Add in some ice cubes into serving glass. Add in milk.
- Add the coffee mixture on top.
- Dalgona coffee is ready.
Step by step photos on how to make Dalgona Coffee / Whipped Coffee:
- Add Coffee Powder and Sugar into a mixing Bowl.
2. Add in hot Water.
3. Start whisking them.
4. Color Changes Slowly and the mixture starts increasing.
5. Stop at a point when the mixture is stiff enough.
6. For Serving Dalgona Coffee, add some ice cubes into a glass. Add in Milk.
7. Add the whipped content on top.
8. Sprinkle some coffee powder.
That beautiful Dalgona coffee is now ready to serve.