Sardines Podimas / Fish Podimas / Chala Meen Podimas is a simple, easy and tasty fish podimas recipe that goes extremely well with rice. Sardines cook in very less time hence this dish is very easy to make.
Sardines Podimas / Fish Podimas / Chala Meen Podimas
- 250 Grams Sardines / Chala Meen
For Masala Paste
- ⅓ Cup Coconut
- 5 Shallots
- 3 Garlic Cloves Big
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 2 Dry Red Chillis
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Addition of coconut oil tastes great with this recipe.
Step by step photos on how to make Sardines Podimas / Fish Podimas / Chala Meen Podimas:
- Take all the ingredients and blend them into a coarse paste.
2. Clean the fish chop them into 1 inch pieces.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Add all the ingredients and mix gently. Add ¼ cup water. Close the wok and cook until the fish is cooked soft and the flavours are blended well.
'yumm fish podimas is now ready to serve.