Cauliflower Carrot Soup is a humble and healthy option to add in the dose of veggies into diet. Mom used to prepare this for me and my sibilings when we were kids. I almost forgot about this recipe. Now due to rain the climate is chill and i got sour throat. Wanted something soothing. That is when this soup flashed in my mind. Apt for the BM "Protein rich recipe too". There are multiple variations of veggies that can be added. I have used carrot and cauliflower. I used butter for this recipe. Checkout Palak Soup recipe here.
Carrot Cauliflower Soup
Carrot Cauliflower Soup is a healthy and soothing soup.
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Chopped
- ½ Cup Carrot Chopped
- Required Salt
- 1.5 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Chop Cauliflower and keep it soaked in salted warm water for 15 minutes. This step removes impurities and any worms.
- Heat water in a sauce pan. Add in chopped Cauliflower and Carrot. Add in salt to taste, Cook until the veggies are cooked soft.
- Switch off the flame. Cool down the mixture. Blend them using a hand blender. Heat the mixture again.
- Add in any one of the topping.
- Serve hot.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Cauliflower Carrot Soup
- Soak Cauliflower in warm and salted water for 15 minutes in order to remove the impurities from the cauliflower.
- Heat water in a sauce pan and add in the chopped cauliflower and carrot. Add in salt to taste. Cook until the veggies are cooked soft.
- Cool them down and blend them in a blender. I used a hand blender to blend them. After which use any one of the topping as mentioned above. I used butter and tampered jeera and added in the blended soup. Heat butter in a wok.
- Add in Cumin Seeds and allow them to splutter. Add in the blended juice and let it cook for few minutes and then switch off.
- Soothing soup is now ready to serve.
Loading InLinkz ...