Chakka Varatti Payasam / Chakka varatti Pradhamam is a delicious dessert
- 1/2 Cup Chakka varatti
- 1.5 Cup Coconut milk Mild
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Pieces
- 10 Cashews
Take the chakka varatti and 1/2 cup milk in a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Heat ghee into a wok. Add in cashews and coconut chunks and saute them when they start darkening. Remove them from ghee and set aside.
Add the chakka varatti into the ghee and add in the remaining milk and start heating.
When the kheer starts thickening add in the nuts and coconut chunks.
Chakka varatti payasam is now ready to serve.
- Coconut milk can be replaced with regular milk.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chakka Varatti Payasam / Chakka varatti Pradhamam
- Add chakka varatti and milk into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add in the nuts and satue them until they are roasted well. Remove the nuts from ghee.
- Add in the blended chakka varati into the ghee and cook until the payasam thickens. Finally add in the nuts.
- Chakka Varatti Pradhamam/ Chakka varatti Pradhamam is now ready to serve.