Tea gives us a refreshing feeling. Tea with a hint of chocolate flavour is simply enjoyable. I had this chocolate tea with Paneer 65. Paneer 65 Recipe coming up tomorrow. When i was looking for variations in tea i came across this Chocolate recipe. As a chocolate lover in really enjoyed chocolate tea. Checkout other tea recipes here.
- 1 Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Tea Powder
- 1 Teaspoon CocoPowder
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Sugar Optional
- Add in milk and water into a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- When the milk starts boiling add in Tea Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Coco Powder and Cardamom Powder.
- Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir few times.
- Switch off the flame and strain the tea mixture.
- Serve hot tea with your choice of favourite snacks
- Add in sugar as per your taste preferences.
Step by step photos on how to make Chocolate Tea:
- Add in Milk and water into a saucepan. Bring it to boil.
2. Add in Tea Powder and Coco Powder.
3. Add in cinnamon powder and Cardamom Powder.
4. Allow it to boil. Let it boil for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Switch off the flame and strain the tea mixture.
6. Delicious Tea is now ready to serve.